Skip to content
- Supervising Editor of The Imagination Project, Brunel University London’s third student short story anthology, with student editors, March 2016.
- Supervising editor of The Psyche Supermarket, Brunel University London’s second student short story anthology, with student editors, March 2015.
- Guest Editor of Mslexia writing magazine, September 2014.
- Supervising editor of The Voices Inside Our Heads, Brunel University London’s first student short story anthology, with student editors, March 2014.
- Guest editor of Wasafiri: Issue 64, 2010, with Karen McCarthy Woolf. Cover by Jay Bernard. http://www.wasafiri.org/pages/content/index.asp?PageID=236
- Guest Editor of Britain’s leading poetry magazine in its centenary year, Poetry Review: 101:4. Offending Frequencies. Winter 2012. Cover artwork by Jay Bernard
- Editor with Daljit Nagra of Ten poetry anthology, featuring ten new poets of colour. Bloodaxe Books, 2010. Cover artwork by Chris Offili
- Co-editor with Maggie Gee of NW15: New Writing Vol 15, the annual British Council literature anthology. Granta, 2006.
- In the late 1990s I was editor of FrontSeat intercultural performance magazine published by the Black Theatre Forum, in the late 1980s I was a co-editor of Black Women Talk Poetry anthology.